5 bed semi-detached house for sale in Upper Morin Road, Paignton, TQ3 (ref: 557373)Shortlist
- Spacious 1930's semi-detached house
- 4 bedrooms & 3 bathrooms
- Three reception rooms
- Large conservatory
- Fabulous attached one bedroom annexe
- uPVC double glazing and gas central heating, solar panels
- Level rear garden & parking for several cars
- Close to the beach and Paignton Green
- Perfect for B & B & a dependant relative
- EPC - D / Council tax band - D
This lovely family home, which is currently being utilised as a B&B, offers versatile living accommodation, whether it be for a large family or for someone looking for home and income potential. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises of an entrance porch, entrance hallway, a lounge opening into a large conservatory, a separate dining room with a bay fronted window, a study and a modern fitted kitchen, which leads into a handy utility area. On the first floor there are 4 double bedrooms, 2 with en-suite shower rooms, and a family bathroom. A main feature of this property is the wonderful self contained adjoining annexe, which is perfect for a dependant relative or indeed home and income. This briefly comprises of an entrance hallway, large living room with a vaulted ceiling giving lots of natural light, kitchen area with a good range of modern built-in kitchen units, a bedroom and a bathroom.
What this property offers
- Energy Efficient
- Parking and/or Driveway
Stamp duty due
Based on a sale price of £530,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated to reflect changes in stamp duty following the Mini Budget on 23rd September 2022.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
- Status: Sold STC
- Tenure: Freehold
- Tags: Energy Efficient, Garden, Parking and/or Driveway
- Reference: 557373